We don’t force your customers into a one-size-fits-all solution. Our base policy is Coverage A – Dwelling. Your customers can choose from two packages: our Landlord Package, or our Landlord Platinum Package, or they can customize their own policy by adding coverages and endorsements.
Our program accepts all kinds of Landlords – whether they own one home they rent out, or if they’re a professional Landlord who owns multiple properties. We have no restrictions based solely on the age of the home, and we accept dwellings valued from $5,000 to $1,000,000 in most states.
Settlement Method Options
Our base policy includes an Agreed Loss Settlement provision for a covered total loss in most states, and an Actual Cash Value settlement on a partial loss. Customers can also select Replacement Cost, Extended Replacement Cost or Repair Cost, depending on policy type.
You can easily endorse a policy between Vacant and Rental usage types in most states!
- Use Tenant Screening such as SmartMove – credit history, criminal background, eviction, skip search.
- Have more than one property insured with Foremost
- Member of a Landlord Association
- Use a Property Management Company
- Have a strong credit-based insurance score
- Claims Free
- Newer Home